Cann-Ease Nasal Moisturizing Gel
The Cann-Ease® Nasal Moisturizing Gel is a topical treatment that provides relief against nasal irritation, with specific formulation for patients undergoing CPAP and oxygen therapy.
- Formulated with aloe vera gel, allantoin, and d-pantothenol, which initiate moisture production and maintain adequate levels of moisture inside the nose
- Colorless, greaseless, and odorless for a more comfortable feel when applied
- Available in individual 1 oz. tubes or boxes of 100 2 cc. tubes.
The Cann-Ease® Nasal Moisturizing Gel by US Pharmacal is formulated to provide relief from nasal dryness. With its odorless and greaseless mix, it provides soothing comfort to irritated dry nasal passages.
CPAP and oxygen therapy can dry out delicate nasal passages and cause discomfort. This nasal moisturizing gel is made to alleviate nasal dryness and reduce friction from the use of a nasal cannula or CPAP and BiPAP masks. Its formulation includes three active ingredients:
- Aloe vera gel initiates the production of moisture in the nose and ensures long-lasting effects
- Allantoin increases the porosity of the skin to absorb water, and
- D-pantothenol strengthens the skin against possible damage from continuous treatment.
Designed specifically for CPAP and oxygen therapy patients, the Cann-Ease® Nasal Moisturizing Gel is also recommended for patients with allergies, nasal-irritating medications, and those who experience adverse reactions to low humidity in their environment.