Nasal CPAP mask options to accommodate patients of all face shapes, comfort levels, and therapy needs.
Sort by: Recommended
FlexiFit HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The FlexiFit™ HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel features the FlexiFit foam cushion that conforms to facial contours.
- Glider™ Strap system helps to stabilize mask against head movement.
- Exhaled air is quietly diffused away from bed partners.
- Glider clip allows one-step removal of the headgear.
- Hidden strap release enables the removal and reassembly of the mask without the need to redo fitting adjustments.
- Mask and headgear are assembled and ready to use out of the box.
- Two sizes of seals included (large and small) for optimal fitting.
FlexiFit HC406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The FlexiFit™ 406 Petite Nasal Mask by Fisher & Paykelis designed for finer and more petite facial features.
- The FlexiFit foam cushion conforms and molds to the unique facial features of the user for a precise fit.
- Innovative Glider™ Straps stabilize the mask against side-to-side head motion.
- Stretchgear™ headgear stabilizes the mask against up-and-down head motion.
- Soft and smooth frosted silicone seal forms an optimal mask seal.
- Exhaled air is quietly vented away from bed partners.
- Glider clips and hidden strap release enable one-step mask removal without needing to undo headgear adjustments.
FlexiFit HC407 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The FlexiFit™ 407 Nasal Mask by Fisher &Paykel features FlexiFit technology that automatically molds the mask to the facial contours of the patient, eliminating the need for numerous adjustments.
- Unique Glider™ Straps provide unprecedented freedom of movement.
- Elastic StretchGear™ headgear features an elastic band that stabilizes mask against movement.
- Frosted silicone seal is soft and comfortable and maintains an optimal seal.
- Exhaled air is quietly diffused through a series of smaller holes and directed away from bed partners.
- Glider clips allow for one-step headgear removal.