ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics features Gel technology cushion conforms to user’s face for maximum comfort.
- Forehead pad reduces pressure points and improves comfort.
- The stability selector allows the user to raise or lower the mask for the best angle, seal, and fit.
- Exhalation micro-ports angled to direct air away from bed partners and to ensure quiet operation
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments allow for easy mask removal.
- Silicone comfort flap improves the seal and is removable for easy cleaning.
- Headgear adjusts in four places with EZ peel tabs for a more secure fit.
- A 360° swivel allows the tubing to move freely.
- Available in four sizes: petite, small, medium, and large.
The ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP mask features multiple technologies to deliver a high level of comfort to CPAP and BiPAP therapy patients.
The blue gel cushion molds to the user’s face, creating a customized fit and maximizing stability and comfort. Fitting over the soft blue gel cushion is a silicone flap that serves to improve the seal. This flap can be removed for easy cleaning.
Another significant comfort feature is the forehead pad that is designed to reduce pressure points in the fitting of the mask.
The headgear is attached to the mask using the convenient ball-and-socket Quick Clips that allow for easy and convenient removal and attachment of the headgear.
Angled exhalation ports redirect the exhaled air away from bed partners, ensuring that the bed partner is not disturbed by the patient’s therapy. The exhalation ports are designed for quieter operation to give a better night’s rest for both the patient and the bed partner.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a sleep disorder that causes people to lose sleep from interruption in breathing during sleep. As OSA patients sleep, their airway muscles relax and collapse, obstructing breathing.
Continuous positive air pressure, or CPAP, applied to the airways can prevent the airways from collapsing, allowing the patient to breathe normally and to get restful sleep. The proper delivery of CPAP to the airways requires a good seal that must be maintained while the patient is sleeping. A quality mask such as the ComfortGel Blue is able to provide a good seal for the effective delivery of CPAP.
All of this mask’s features work together to provide an optimal level of comfort for your sleep therapy. More comfort in your CPAP therapy means a higher level of compliance and a more restful night of sleep.
Return on warranty issues only.